UAE PUBLIC POLICY FORUM 2018
Under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum ‐ Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of the Executive Council, Mohammed Bin Rashid School of Government (MBRSG) holds the third edition of the UAE Public Policy Forum. In partnership with the Federal Competitiveness and Statistics Authority in UAE (FCSA), the forum will focus on the emerging accelerating dynamics for implementing the SDGs in the age of the “4th Industrial Revolution”. As a policy and knowledge platform, the forum will address policy implications, challenges, responses and future sustainable development prospects in the UAE. It will also discuss the potential policy challenges and responses in the UAE with the objective of drafting a high-level “policy roadmap” for the UAE’s 2020-2030.
Topics and Pillars
- Defining, designing, and evaluating PPPs
- Enabling environments for PPPs
- Strategic Planning for PPPs.
- Accountability and performance of PPPs (case studies, alternative models)
- Technology and innovation in PPPs.
- Policy development for PPPs in the future.
Social media impressions